How to Book?

If you fill in the communication form after selecting the villa, our colleagues will call you giving the price and relevant information and confirm your reservation.

30% of the total price is transferred to the company’s bank account(all the bank charges are the sender's responsibility) as down payment. Remaining amount (70%) is paid in cash or credit card during check-in. Deposit payment is taken after the house is checked during check-in (Deposit payment is TRY 1.000 for the apartments and TRY 1.500 for the villas). If no damage is found during the check at the end of your stay, the deposit payment is returned to you.